You have your menu all set and the cake and goodies are all made up as well. What’s going to quench the kids’ thirst…literally…at this party?
There are lots of ideas out there….
- Serve Ice Cold Lemonade, either pink or yellow
- Serve Kool Aid, so many varieties and colors, and it is sure to please.
- For a punch, add Club Soda to frozen juice rather than plain water. Whatever the flavor, add some slices of real fruit to make it look festive.
- Milk Shakes or Root Beer Floats.
- Frozen Juice Smoothies
- Serve Milk…chocolate, or add food coloring to make it any color you like!
- Juice Boxes are always a good idea for a party in the park.
Fos some added festive fun, put a pack of Pop Rocks next to each kids’ place setting and have them add the candy to their drinks. Lots of fizzy fun for the kids!
Read the rest of this entry »