Looking for some fun, spooky Halloween punch tips for your upcoming Halloween parties? It’s always a wonderful element to any party to include a festive thematic punch to gross out the kids during the party. It doesn’t take much to make your Halloween punch pack its own punch this season. Keep these top tips in mind when making up your brew.
Halloween Punch Tips for Kids Parties
1. Keep the punch color dark or go for bright orange or blood red. Any dark Kool Aid flavor will do, like grape or orange, or soda and juice will also work well.
2. Mix your drink juice or Kool Aid with Club Soda for a fizzy flavor.
3. Make your punch Halloween-esque by letting the kids add in the following:
- Ice cubes with plastic insects and spiders frozen in them
- Gummy worms and insects
- Gummy eyeballs
- Peeled grapes and cherry tomatoes for eyeballs
- Pop Rocks candies for a pop, fizzle, and fizz
- Use black licorice whips for straws. Clip off the ends and have the kids slurp it up.
4. Create a floating hand to place in your Halloween punch bowl. Using a non-powdered, non-latex glove, fill it up with water with green food coloring added to it for a creepy affect. Freeze the hand and place in the punch bowl for a creepy punch decoration.
5. Serve your Halloween punch in beakers or, alternatively, serve your punch out of a large black cauldron.