Who loves the Rugrats? These characters are so cute and would make a wonderful twins birthday party theme if you have girl and boy twins! Lil and Phil here we come! Looking to pull the theme together? Keep these top Rugrats party ideas in mind when planning this party.
Rugrats Party Ideas
1. Invite your party guests using Rugrats pictures placed on the outside of your invitation card and writing the party details on the inside of the card. Use Lil and Phil speak to invite your guests.
2. Decorate your home with your child’s favorite colors for the balloons, streamers, and tableware. Purchase Rugrats stickers and use these to make your balloons and party cups thematic as well. If you have any Rugrats toys, place these on your party table as a centerpiece.
3. Play favorite games with a Rugrats twist: Rugrats Trivia, Phil and Lil Musical Chairs (have them crawl under the chairs rather than sit on them), Angelica Says, like Simon Says, and Pin the Tail on Reptar. Finally, a Rugrats Diaper Relay race would be fun. Use extra large cloth diapers for the kids to wear and race back and forth with them on. First team done wins!
4. For your Rugrats party menu: chicken tenders, tator tots, dill pickles, and gummy worms would please your little Rugrats too. Add in pudding Dirt Cups made with chocolate pudding, crushed cookies and gummy worms all in one for a Rugrats dessert too.
5. Send the kids home with soap bubbles. Write their names on the containers with paint pens too.