1. Limit the number of guests you invite. Fewer kids means reduced costs overall.
2. To spend less on food, plan your party around snack time, not meal time.
3. Hire a babysitter or a favorite teen for party entertainment. They’re half the cost and double the energy!
4. Skip the goody bag, and have the kids make a craft at the party that can serve as the favor.
5. Classic games are budget-friendly and perfect entertainment.
6. Bake your own cake.
7. Purchase one thematic cookie cutter and use it to create a fun menu.
8. Mix thematic, licensed party goods with solid (and less expensive) tableware.
9. If you are attending a kid’s party, create a budget for party presents and stick to it.
10. As long was you keep it simple and moving right along, kids will love your party, no matter what you plan to do!