Yogi Bear the movie is coming to a theater near to you soon, with our favorite characters Yogi and his side kick, Boo Boo! This is a match up of Dan Akroyd and Justin Timberlake and looks to be loads of fun for a family holiday movie outing this season. The action takes place in the infamous Jellystone Park where this pair is out to find their next lunch any way that they can! They team up with Ranger Smith in this new film to save the beloved park from closing – provinf once again that Yogi is “Smarter than the average bear!”
Looking to host a Yogi Bear party too? Cute theme full of outdoors camping and smart bears!
Given the show and movie takes place around camping in Jellystone Park, plan a Camping Party theme and add in a few Yogi elements.
- Create Welcome to Jellystone Park signs and hang around the party area and the front door to the party.
- Cut out large brown bear paw prints and place as a path to the front door of the party.
- Cut out Yogi and Boo Boo bear shapes from large appliance boxes and dress them up for the kids to take pictures wth during the party.
- Have your own little bears, party guests, go on a Yogi Hunt searching for candy. Hide the sweets everywhere in the party room for the kids to find.
- Serve up picnic food that Yogi and Boo Boo will be sure to salivate over! Serve the meal on blankets with picnic baskets.
- Play Boo Boo Tag! Yogi needs his little mate, so have the birthday child play Yogi in a game of tag and see who becomes his Boo Boo. Play until all of the kids have been tagged.
- As a party craft, give the kids inexpensive straw hats for the kids to decorate and material to make ties. They can dress up in these after making tem for pictures and take them home as a favor too.
Have a Boo-tiful Yogi Bear party full of camping and bear fun!